Tuesday 12 October 2010

A Mans World - in part

With the exception of the odd personal dedication, its not often I fill a post with man talk. Unless the subject is exceptional - in this case - plastic moustaches.

Not since Jamie Cullum met Sophie Dahl has a collaboration been more unusal, but whoever came up with the idea to pair up classic, elegant, quintissentially english Penhaligon's with plastic fantastic, poppy, youthful Tatty Devine, had something like a stroke of genius.

To celebrate their new men's fragrance, 'Sartorial' inspired by Saville Row (what does that particular street smell like I wonder?) Penhaligons enlisted Tatty Devine to create an exclusive collection of, well, moustache jewellery.

Sounds odd in theory, and I suppose it is a little, but show me some hirsute cufflinks and I want them! I don't even have cuffs, but I'm sold.



available now at Penhaligon’s and Tatty Devine boutiques and online at www.penhaligons.com and www.tattydevine.com

· Acrylic Moustache Necklace £25

· Wooden Moustache Necklace £30

· Small Moustache Badge £25

· Moustache Brooch £30

3 comments:

  1. ooh, love these, especially on the gent!! I'm all for a handlebar!

    Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! We wanted to make something for men to go with the Sartorial fragrance, but still something that all our female customers could wear for a touch of masculine chic. It's great to mix it up a bit with a pretty dress and a wooden moustache.

    Tatty Devine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get this! I do love a good moustache, especially when I can wear one.

    I'm off to Tatty Devine to look right now :)

    Smeeeff x

    ReplyDelete