Tuesday 6 July 2010

Sophie Smokes


Having prepped, preened and practiced, the Look Beauty Tutorials are live. 

I could only cringe through my fingers when wed editor Kate showed me the finished product, I vowed a strict detox diet and enunciation lessons. But then they un-stretched the video, so it's just the enunciation left. Thank god.

Lesson One: Sophie does Smoky Eyes, still to come is contouring, perfect base and a 1940's face. Cringe factor aside, I wonder when I can start guest panelling on Britain's Next Top Model - ahh, dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Great blog! I really enjoy it.

    Please have a look at my page too, if you like it, I hope you will follow it ;-)

    Ps: I'll be having an amazing giveaway to my followers very soon.

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched them and they're really good! And you look fab! I particularly like the angled eyeliner brush tip

    ReplyDelete