Monday 12 July 2010

Diptyque Goes Alfresco


If you've got a thing about candles (I have, I have!), then this news will make you almost fall off your chair.

Diptyque, the ONLY candle worth falling off your chair about is launching an outdoor version! In a cermaic pot! What is not to love? Except if you don't have a garden. Er, like me. But I still want one sooo bad, so really, What's not to love? 

I will store it until I earn enough to one day get a garden. And then no one else will have them because they'll have burnt them, so it'll be like when you get a coat in the sale, but wait till the year after to wear it, and then you can say 'oh its vintage', when anyone compliments you on it.

But I digress. 

Figuier Scented Candle, "Indoor and Outdoor" Edition, £170

No comments:

Post a Comment