Thursday 2 December 2010

Advent Day 7 AND 8 (sorry)


Ok, well I did break my promise, but I promise, there was good reason...

Back to a double dose then of advent beauty excitement, with sincere apologies. Having been a huge fan of man attracting Escentric Molecule 01 (it is 'more of an effect, than a smell - almost pheremonic' apparently) I'm not sure about the effect on the boys, but it definitely works on all girls. One for the lesbians then. I had countless 'mmmmm, what are you wearing?'s' from my own sex, over one 'oh my god what is that smell? It smells like my old church, eurgh' from the other. yet still I love it.
So I was obviously excited to get the 3rd installment on my desk last week. All my favourites in one bottle - vetiver, ginger (ale) and green peppercorn (sauce). The ()'s are my favourite versions, not the actual ingredients. That would be escentric...



1 comment:

  1. Yay! It's me again! ...I'm starting to feel like I need to get a life and stop reading your blog quite so much!

    ReplyDelete