Saturday 18 December 2010

Advent Day 18 - Candle Love

Fashion News Ed Lucy came over today and admired my candle collection. (That wasn't the reason for her visit, but was part of the result).

Christmas it is not until there is something lovely burning in the front room - recently added to my collection is this Mizensir hand crafted candle, sent as an Xmas gift from Jenna at Frontrow PR. Hand made in Geneva, it sort of smells like Spring, but smells amaazing and works perfectly in the Christmas line up with my favourite Diptyque festive edition - Deep Red Orange Spiced, my Rituals...Under a Fig Tree, and the Nuxe Spa mini candle.

All in all my living room looks, feels and smells like Christmas Eve. And perfectly hides any kitten indiscrepancies too, aaahhh...



1 comment:

  1. I love candles, but have never thought of mixing smells! I have now been inspired to be brave and burn more than one scent at a time!

    ReplyDelete