Thursday 22 April 2010

Selfridges.com gets Tom Ford Exclusive


A lipstick launch so hotly anticipated that Selfridges.com are opening their 'doors' early this saturday so customers can get their hands on it before the rest of the world. 

The gold ivory heavy case, the TF logo embossed in the bullet, the creamy luminous shades - this is possibly the sexiest lipstick I've ever come across. (You can see a pun in there if you really want). But then it's the least I'd expect from the hottest 48 year old in the history of fashion design and the world. *sigh*

At least I can get Tom Ford on my lips - and before the rest of London too! OK, get me to a computer...

The Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Colour £35 will be available first on Selfridges.com on the morning of April 24th and then in-store later that day

No comments:

Post a Comment