Tuesday 20 April 2010

blog envy envy


My assistant Jess is jealous of Katie being jealous of my blog so I must endeavour to treat them both equally. Does she not realise this means make a feature of her here? She seems up for it. I can't quite tell from her expression...

But we used her as a guinea pig for new Batiste Shimmer. Its comes in 'alluring silver'. To add a hint of 'alluring' silver to not so fresh hair. I'm not convinced, but Jess seems to like it. Or does she? I can't tell from her expression.

jess: 'Do I look grey now?'
sophie: 'yes'
katie: 'no'

You decide

3 comments:

  1. silver hair...grey hair...
    Who cares when you can see down my top?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks grey Jess, or that you have been covered in Volcanic Ash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete