Friday 25 February 2011

The LOOK show everlasting mani




It is a full week since the LOOK show SS11. there's web tutorials up on look.co.uk already (I haven't watched yet, always takes me a while to get over the cringe factor), but what I am most obsessed about is the quality of my show manicure.

Katie and I always sneak in a colour before all the models get there, we have to represent! This season nails were courtesy of wonderful Nails Inc in their spring summer shade Porchester Place, it's bright but milky if you can imagine such a thing. In fact, no need, here it is on me!


Having had a five minute application, flapped about back stage for a full 8 hours, then gone about my normal business for a WEEK I cannot believe how long it's lasted! Immaculate! On one hand only mind, and I don't have the bottle for top ups, but still!

I love a wow nail, this colour is like summer in a bottle. If only the sunshine lasted nearly as long...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment