Monday 25 October 2010

Today I am wearing... Actual Foundation (for the first time in 30 years)


It is true - I am not a foundation fan. I've also been lucky enough to not really need it - a bit of concealer where necessary and a few dabblings with fake tan (bad idea), tinted moisturiser (doesn't really work on me) and translucent powder have got me through my 30 years just fine thanks. Even so I am a dedicated and true to form Beauty Editor so when someone tells me to try something, I do do it.

Thanks are due then to Helen at Guerlain for putting Lingerie De Peau in my trial-sights. I think it is some kind of magic, because even me - not a dab hand at faultless makeup application, can whack it on with no tidemarks, dark circles or hint of a hangover. Even
with an obscene hangover. Plus its mineral so doesn't play havoc with my sensitive skin. I keep saying to my friends, 'look at my face though! I NEVER wear
foundation but look!' and yes, they all agree, faultless to a T.

I am converted.

Guerlain Lingerie De Peau invisible Skin Fusion Foundation, shop it here

2 comments:

  1. But.... Do you not think it will clog up your pores? From one anti-foundationist to another x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is mineral Fashion Ed, that is why I can wear it. Trust me, I'm a beauty editor...

    ReplyDelete