Sunday 26 December 2010

The Sales The Sales

Some things never change, boxing day would normally see me en famille bedgraggedly trudging to the local pub (20 minute walk kind of local) to stand, shiver and watch Claygate's morris dancers show us their years efforts. Weird but really sweet, with some kind of bitter (dad and his fellow dad friends), hot chocolate ('the kids' - thats us 30+ year olds) and mulled wine (the rest).

This year however we're dodging the cold, and the alcohol and having cosy post christmas in front of the fire. Dad was delighted this morning to see me 'working'. 'Oh Soph's, you've got your laptop, are you working on something? doing your blog?'. er...

After perusing all the most important sales online - net-a-porter, asos, my-wardrobe, matches fashion, the Outnet, I have successfully managed to narrow my EXTREME urge down to one lovely ring. Behold:

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/80604

It's an ilovelipstick box-ticking ring: YSL, gold, heart shaped, HUGE, swooon.

Then I didn't actually get it! This is very unlike me. This time last year I had a new pair of Camilla Skovgaard boots on their way plus a Markus Lupfer jumper. It's the £10 postage on just a little (lovely) ring, it's just not christmas spirit-y. Some things do change then...

No comments:

Post a Comment