Sunday 12 December 2010

Advent Day 10 & 11 - ok, there are going to be some collaborative ones...










Call me premature but my resolutions are starting early this year; I have finally jumped onto the organic beauty bandwagon.

Yes I've had dalliances with Liz Earle and loved it, but sporadic natural's not enough for the (nearly) 2011 me, so a few phone calls later and I'm drowning in Dr Hauschka and Organic Pharmacy.

So far so good, now if only I could get to grips with the diet bit too... ( don't worry, I'm not going down the evangelical hippy path - I love my vertiginous YSL pencil heels too much, no hemp slippers for me...)







P.s since I missed a day again, here is bonus pic: Elwood applies for Vidal Sassoon Training A-cat-demy (sorry sorry)











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


1 comment:

  1. i think im being cheeky now with these comments - i read your blog too much to resist haha x

    ReplyDelete