Tuesday 11 May 2010

Santorini Beauty Trip: Day 1.5


Day one involved lots of travel - which is my least favourite part, so I won't bore you with how much I whimpered on Jess's shoulder or left my little medicine stash (in case of ANY trip emergency, makes me feel calm) on the first plane.

The trip to the villa in the dark was gorgeous enough (I said it looked like Jerusalem, having never been there), but this morning waking up to the view was something else.

Best bit: behind the top pool (yes, there are two. Jess's best game so far - 'which is your favourite pool?) is a DONKEY. I don't think so friendly. We'll see. We have named him 'Snorticus'.

There will be some sort of beauty content at some point, but so far - the view! the donkey! the villa!

'House of Snorticus'



No comments:

Post a Comment