Thursday 17 February 2011

The Other One

I'm in no no way neglecting ilovelipstick (you'll see), but I've branched out into a sister blog. It's in conjunction with cancer support charity Look Good...Feel Better, such an amazing cause, and of course very apt in my situation as beauty editor, makeup obsessive, wardrobe addict, chemo patient! Don't want to touch on that latter part in this blog, so the other one can, and hopefully help some people out along the way.

I'd love you to follow me and/or (and, and!) email subscribe and show support. It's very much a beauty blog, with products, quotes, contributors, advice, all from my beauty editor angle. I still love lipstick, maybe even more than ever...

Today I am wearing no.7 Stay Perfect lipstick in Gay Geranium




Please follow me at http://sophiefeelsbetter.blogspot.com

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment