Tuesday 20 July 2010

Brown is Black! I mean back! the new Black!

...but would you put black on your lips? no. Brown? no. Not in theory, but in the name of research I tried the new Revlon launch, turned to Katie expecting a laugh, she tried to give one but it turned into; 'actually, that's quite nice!'

Those Revlon people know how to get inside our minds and make us adopt a new trend before we even know we like it.

I teamed it with new Sue Devitt Golden Triangle lip, cheek and eye gloss on my lids, and ventured off to Broadway Market, where all the cool kids size you up. I mean hang out.

One non-repulsed boyfriend, and a snigger-free evening outside The Dove later, and I have just added to my lipstick wardrobe.

The sophisticated choice; Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Mink. £7.29, available September 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment